Wednesday 26 August 2015

Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack

Hello there! I had promised you some crafting yesterday but I failed I am afraid! I must admit I am really struggling to get back into “work mode” this year after our lovely holiday. Today was one of those days when I felt like I was being stretched about 25 different ways, what with a poorly dog, 2 boys off school, suitcases to put away, holiday ironing to do and not to mention all the usual household things and Stampin’ Up!

Anyway today WILL be a better day and it’s already got off to a good start with some new Weekly Deals. I will be placing an order in the next couple of days if you are local and would like to add to my order.

We also have a few updated items on the Clearance Rack too so take a look at those whilst you are shopping!
 I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift. I will be closing this order on Sunday 30th August at 8pm.
Julie
shop now




No comments:

Post a Comment