Friday 7 August 2015

Madeira Gifts

Hello there! As you probably know I was fortunate to sample the lovely island of Madeira as part of the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip in June. Well usually we get some lovely gifts left on our beds, these are called Pillow Gifts but that wasn’t the case in Madeira! The poor gifts arrived in Portugal and then instead of putting them on air freight to Madeira, the staff at the port put them on a boat to Madeira! Needless to say we were home before the gifts even reached Madeira!

The lovely events team had them shipped back to Utah and then all sent to Germany where they were packaged up to send out to us. And here they are, I will share some of them today with you.
Here is a lovely slate cheeseboard with Stampin Up on. I have popped this onto my dresser and it looks fab. As you can see the tags and menu card are in German as I received an incorrect set! Luckily - ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch!
Here are some lovely products that we also received, I originally got the stamp set in German but the lovely Jasmin sorted me out with an English version!
And here is my favourite pressie, a lovely bag! There is usually a bag involved somewhere along the lines! Its a gorgeous summery bag and I set to using it straight away.
 Inside there is a separate Stampin Up bag logo’d bag which can come out and the colour is visible through the cut out leatherwork.
 Thank you Stampin Up for these lovely gifts and thank you to my supporters for continuing to help me get on these marvellous trips! 

 I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift
Julie
shop now

1 comment: