Thursday 13 August 2015

Watercolour Wishes Kit

Hello There, hope you enjoyed the male cards over the last couple of days? Today I am sharing some info about the Watercolour Wishes Kit from the Annual Catalogue. In my opinion this is one of the best kits we have every offered. All you need is some wet glue, everything else is included for you! Take a look at the box of delights!
 You get all the supplies to make 20 cards
And YES the stamp set is included in the kit so you have these wonderful stamps to use afterwards.

I recently took my kit to our Team Training and whilst the ladies were crafting I made a few cards to see how easy they were
 Really really simple but effective.
 A couple of weeks ago I ran a class for 2 of my brand new crafters. The 2 Margarets who have been attending my Coffee and Card events at the Mill Kitchen. They purchased the kit from me and came along and made some of the cards. They didn’t want to make all of them as they wanted to do some more at home. Here are a few photos of them in action!
The only experience they have is coming to my Coffee and Card once a week and both agreed this was a great kit and really simple but effective crafting.

I asked the ladies to share their thoughts on the kit on an email to me and here they are

Hi Julie thanks for a very enjoyable afternoon. The kit was very good value and the atmosphere was

relaxed and friendly. Would definitely recommend it (cake was good too!!). Looking forward to September


Hi Julie
Once again, many thanks for Saturday's card-making class.I particularly enjoyed using the Watercolour Wishes kit which complimented the card-making we have already done at the Mill kitchen, but on a  larger scale.  I found the clearly written instructions and diagrams easy to follow and, therefore, it was very enjoyable to produce several smart looking cards in a short space of time, with varying stamped messages.  I liked the ready coloured cards with pastel watercolour designs and the ready-to-use die cut flowers and ribbons etc  which were very easy to apply, not to mention the lovely wooden butterflies and hearts.  I am looking forward to making the remaining cards in the kit and being able to put my own spin on them.

Thank you ladies for sharing your thoughts x

I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will     receive a free gift from me in the post
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment