Monday 31 August 2015

It’s here..........

... the eagerly anticipated Autumn/Winter catalogue is now LIVE! You can view it in a few ways either by visiting my ONLINE STORE, by clicking on the photo below or by clicking HERE
I honestly think it is such a great offering this year and I cannot wait to make more projects with the gorgeous products and create designs for my action packed calendar up to December. I thought I would share some of my favourite products from the new catalogue with you.
The above suite, Home for Christmas is probably my favourite in the whole catalogue. Traditional colours but with a retro feel of wrapping paper from the 70’s and 80’s. It reminds me of my childhood and I can’t stop using it at the moment.

Below we have the Jingle All the Way stamps and Sleigh Ride edge lit dies which we will be using at my September technique class on 26th Sept.
The Wonderland suite featuring lots of black, white and gold are bound to be popular for all you crafting magpies out there, although I am still at the stage of not wanting to cut into these papers at the moment! Must remedy that soon!
Another firm favourite of mine is the Flurry of Wishes bundle. This comes with a matching punch which punches out the 2 smaller snowflakes to co-ordinate with the stamps, love it!
 Next is my favourite embossing folder from the catalogue, the Woodland 6x6 folder which creates these amazing tree branches. Very on trend - I’ve seen lots of wallpaper like this recently.
And finally in my top picks is this little new adhesive! It is a MUST HAVE for all your precision gluing! Honestly I am loving it and cannot imagine crafting without it! Make sure you order one, no make that three, you won’t want to run out!
I have created a new ONLINE CODE for the month of September so if you are shopping today and spending between £25 and £150 then please use my code when prompted to bag yourself a little freebie from me in early October. This months code is EHRPKAXP
Happy shopping
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment