Saturday 1 August 2015

Square Frame Box Card

Hello there and happy weekend to you! Did you know that it is Yorkshire Day today! I love Yorkshire and am proud to be a Yorkshire girl!  Today I think I may just craft for most of the day to celebrate! My ironing is almost up to date and the house is fairly ship-shape and I have a lot of projects to come up with for my September events.

Today I am back with another card from my July Technique Club! Yes I made my ladies tackle this Square Frame Box Card and they all did amazing, no need for any emergency card! I used a tutorial by my amazingly generous team member Amanda Bates which you can find HERE although Amanda recommends you try her original tutorial HERE as a practise one.
My ladies were stunned that they all managed to make this and they were so pleased with themselves and rightly so! The frame is made separately and then added to a card blank at the back and you get much quicker at them when you have done a couple!
 These designs are perfect for all sorts of occasions and I have just made a wedding one which I will share ASAP.
 Hope you like this make and take a look at Amanda’s tutorial and have a go yourself at doing one.

Have a happy weekend
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment