Monday 31 August 2015

16th Birthday Card

Good Morning and Happy Bank Holiday Monday to you if you are in the UK. Today the weather is miserable so it’s the perfect weather for crafting and staying indoors! Which is a good job as I have loads to do (as usual!). Yesterday my eldest son went Go-Karting for his friends birthday and on Saturday evening I asked him if he needed a card! I was met with a series of “no” and “you don’t do that when you are 16” etc.... 15 minutes later (after consultation with another friend) he realises he does need to send a card! Hmmmm, maybe us Mums do know best sometimes! So here is my quick Sunday morning make. It’s almost identical to one I did a few weeks ago, details HERE
A very quick and easy make with a few random stamp sets and the brick wall embossing folder.
 I don’t know if Tom liked the card but I hope he did! And I know he won’t have another one like this!

Tomorrow sees the launch of our Autumn/Winter Catalogue and I will be opening up a new Online Code Club for my customers to get a free gift in early October. Thank you to those of you who used my code in August, I have selected your little gifts (yes 2 this month) and they will be with you within the next couple of weeks!
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment