Wednesday 19 August 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board

Hello there! It’s Wednesday again which means more Weekly Deals. You can find them on my Online Store by clicking on Weekly Deals. 

During July I had a few friends who had birthdays so I decided I needed to get to grips with my Gift Bag Punch Board. This has been very popular and at the time of making these projects it was on Back Order as it’s been such a hit! It really is a great tool for making gift bags and also other things - more of that to come later!
I used the Timeless Elegance papers to create these bags and kept them very simply with just some Very Vanilla Satin ribbon which I adore! It does tie a good bow you know!
What was inside the bags? Just a little something, a Molton Brown smelly (my fave) and a little bottle of wine! 

 I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment