Sunday 9 August 2015

Project Life - This is the Life

Hello there and today it’s time for another round of Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin Up! This month myself and the MKPSU are using the This is the Life Project Life suite that was launched in our new catalogue on 1st June.

This is a very bright kit, full of funky colours and I decided it was perfect to document my experience on the Strictly Come Dancing SuperFan Quiz from last year! You may remember I got to the final of the quiz and lost out on a tie break question but the lovely Mark (aka Spreadsheet Mark) invited me along to watch the final with him! What an amazing night we had - I still cannot actually believe that we were there.
I decided again to use the new Variety Pack 2 Page Protectors as they have the option of both landscape and portrait photos on one layout which is always handy. Above is how they look overlapping each other if they were in the album.
I used the Epic Alphabet to stamp the title and just managed to squeeze it on there
As you can see there were a lot of selfies with the stars that day! To be fair I did get challenged by some of my team to take as many as I could! And of course I obliged!
I am loving these little paperclip dies cut from the new framelits set, a really cute addition to your page.
I couldn’t do a page without a photo of Kevin from Grimsby! Bringing Yorkshire to the ballroom, and of course his lovely sister Joanne returns for her second series this year.
I still have another 2 pages to share with you but they are not quite finished yet. Unfortunately there are no photos from inside the studio as we had our phones taken from us as soon as we arrived so everything is just a lovely memory in my head - unfortunately I can’t document that!

If you would like to have a go at Project Life then I can assure you it’s very very simple and you do not have to be a crafter to start. The hardest task is getting your photos sorted out which I encourage everyone to do. All the products I have used are listed below.

Please take the time to have a look at my fellow Design Team members blogs


Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. As always: I LOVE your pages! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great timing Julie with the first 2015 contestant announced today. Fab-u -lous memories you can achieve with Stampin Up Project Life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great timing Julie as the 2015 contestants are announced!. You have made some Fab-u-lous pages here with Stampin Up Project Life.

    ReplyDelete