Friday 14 August 2015

No Bones About It swap cards

Hello there! I am back today with another male make - think that’s 3 this week. I had totally forgotten that I hadn’t shared my swap cards from our team training back in June. This card was totally inspired by my lovely German friend Constanze, you can find her post HERE. Thank you Constanze. 

I loved how she embossed the bones of the dinosaurs so I set about creating some card fronts for my team members. I used Old Olive and Cajun Craze for the dinosaurs bodies.
 The grass was doodled on by me with an Old Olive marker, that’s as artistic as I get I am afraid! That’s why I stamp - because I can’t draw!
 I think if my memory serves me right I made about 20 of these and I love seeing them all together in a pile. I’ve seen some wonderful projects made with this stamp set and I need to find a spare few hours to come up with some more makes with it. I just wish my boys were small enough to still love dinosaurs!
I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, what a great set. - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete