Saturday 29 August 2015

Cozy Christmas

Hello there! Yipppeeee it’s the weekend! Had a lovely lie in this morning after a lovely Film Night last night with my family and today I am catching up on more jobs and some crafting work I need to do too!

My classes start up again in September and most of them are advertised HERE on my blog or HERE on my Facebook page. You can also subscribe to my events on Facebook so that you never miss one! This card has been designed for my All Day Stamp a Stack in October. My 3rd October event has just one place left but I have spaces on the repeat class on 24th October, making exactly the same cards. Message me if you would like a place. It’s £35 for the full day including a goody bag worth £25 and your lunch.
I have used a new stamp set called Cozy Christmas which was top of my Wish List and is available from Tuesday 1st September. The sentiment and the image are both from the same set and the paper is from the same product suite. 
I have so many ideas for projects I just need some more time to make them! The new Autumn/Winter catalogue is PACKED with amazing Christmas products and I had a few excited emails from my online customers who had started to receive their copies yesterday! I know what your bedtime reading will be this weekend!

Have a great Saturday.

 I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift. I will be closing this order on Sunday 30th August at 8pm.
Julie
shop now

1 comment: