Saturday 15 August 2015

July Thank You Cards and Gift

Last week I sent out my thank you cards and gifts to my lovely customers who shopped online with me using my Code Club or my local customers who submitted an order with me for the Code Club at the end of the month. I always like to surprise them with a little “Stampin Up care package” and a nice, but quick and easy, handmade card. I am LOVING Garden in Bloom at the moment so I set about making a one layer card using this stamp set on the Thick Whisper White cardstock,
I had a right old production line going to make a fair few of these but I really enjoyed it and I love the colours together.
So what gift did I give to my ladies? The Hostess stamp set Happy Birthday Everyone - such a useful set and I hope they will all get use out of it!
If you would like to earn yourself a free gift at the beginning of September then either place an Online order on my Online Store, link in the Shop Now button below and use the Code SCVAC3K4 when prompted to do so if your order is between £25 and £150. If you are local to me and do not want to incur a postage cost then please email me your order by 27th August at the latest.

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment