Tuesday 11 August 2015

Grandad or Granddad

Good Morning, hope you enjoyed the Project Life pages from the design team. 

Today I am back with a card I made for my Dad from the boys. Always hard to come up with masculine makes but I decided to use this cute little toad from the You’re Sublime stamp set although I wanted to cover the Toadally Awesome sentiment up!
So I decided to create my own sentiment with the Alphabet Rotary Stamp! I LOVE this stamps, takes a bit of getting used to and I would recommend marker pens for it too! I always have a dilemma with the spelling of Grandad. I believe it should really be Granddad after all it is Grand and Dad just like Grandma is Grand and Ma but in the UK we have seemed to now shorten it to Grandad. And just as I typed Grandad it came up with a spelling error!!! So I posted this photo on my Facebook Page asking which you think is right and most people said Grandad, apparently Granddad is the American way now! 
 
Well my Mum is like the spelling and grammar police so I covered both options and as you can see from the next 2 photos I added the 1 D to the front and then......
 ...... added the other one inside!!! Both options covered with the help of the Rotary Stamp!
Hope you like this make and it encourages you to use your Rotary Stamp, or even purchase the Rotary Stamp!

I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will    receive a free gift
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment