Thursday 6 August 2015

Team Welcome Gift for Gill

Good Morning! Last month I welcomed another brand new team member to my group - Julie’s Jems. The lovely Gill has been attending my events for a while, with her lovely friend Carol and they LOVE the Stampin Up products so Gill decided to go for it and join up to supply herself and Carol with lovely products and look to expanding into doing classes etc.. I always send my brand new team members a special welcome pack and here is Gill’s.
The folders are from Paperchase (I get asked this a lot) and they are so easy to cover and great to keep all your SU paperwork in. I also provide a Colour Chart, notebook and welcome card. 
 I am loving the English Garden papers at the moment so these were used for Gill’s pressies as well as the Alphabet Rotary Stamp - look out for more projects with this stamp next week.
 A huge welcome to our team Gill, I am so pleased to have you on board. Joining Stampin Up is the best thing I ever did and if you joined right now you could choose items from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue in your Starter Kit before they become available to the public! Contact me for more details.

I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will          receive a free gift
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Love your card layout, design and colors! Thanks for starting my day out with a smile after seeing your paper crafting talents ^_^

    ReplyDelete