Tuesday 4 August 2015

Special Wedding Card

A few months ago I was asked to help a lovely bride and groom with their Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. I know this couple through my ballroom and latin dancing as they make fabulous dresses and dance wear. They are a very young and trendy couple and I was honoured that they asked me for my help. I came up with a couple of designs and I did most of the printing and cutting work for them and I posted it all off for them to do the assembly!

Well the big day was last Saturday and although I was invited to share the day I couldn’t make it (I really wish I had after seeing the wonderful photos) so I whipped up a very special card for them. I made another Shadow Box Frame card from Amanda’s tutorial HERE
The colours used on their invitations were Soft Sky and Pink Pirouette so I replicated this on their card and added some gold embossing which I am still loving at the moment. They also had the little bunting punch on their cards too so I added this to my card.
Just look how that lovely gold embossing shines.
 Once I was on the embossing roll I could not stop so even the inside got some action too!
Hope you like this make, I was rather pleased with it and hope it got there in one piece!

I thought you might like to see a video from the wedding. This was James and Fran’s first dance but Fran had no idea what was about to happen. It has over 100k hits in just over 24 hours on Facebook but I don’t know how to add that video on here so here is the You Tube one!! Enjoy!


I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie and the dancing is fabulous what a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Video Julie....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and that dancing was awesome! Xxx

    ReplyDelete