Wednesday 12 August 2015

Happy Birthday Dad

Hi there! Last Wednesday it was my Dad’s birthday, I shared the card from my boys with you yesterday but here is the card I made for him from myself and Robin. 

I decided to do a basic tri-fold card and cut a piece of Soft Suede card from 21cm wide down to 14.cm. I then scored at 9.9cm in from each end to make the tri-fold! Easy peasy! My Dad likes his garden and being outdoors. He is always pottering about doing jobs in the garden and outside and really loves nature so I decided to use my new Vintage Leaves stamp set.
 I stamped the letters from the Larger than Life alphabet first, so I knew how much room I had left to play with and then I added the leaves using Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Soft Suede.
 The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Tin of Cards stamp set, a really useful set to own after you have made up your project.
Men’s cards are often difficult to make but with this stamp set it’s perfect for the guy who likes nature and the outdoors!

If you would like to earn yourself a free gift at the beginning of September then either place an Online order on my Online Store, link in the Shop Now button below and use the Code SCVAC3K4 when prompted to do so if your order is between £25 and £150. If you are local to me and do not want to incur a postage cost then please email me your order by 27th August at the latest.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. What a great DAD card! I bet it made him so happy to get a handmade card from his talented daughter!

    ReplyDelete