Thursday 20 August 2015

Endless Birthday Wishes

When I first saw our Annual Catalogue one of the stamp sets I knew would be a winner was this one, the Endless Birthday Wishes on Page 6. 27 stamps for only £14.00 and perfect for all your sentiments for birthdays. Well guess what? I have barely used it!! Are you seeing a pattern here?? I thought I would share with you 2 of the cards that I have made with it though! I have also made 2 or 3 others I do believe so maybe it’s not as bad as I thought!
This one was made for our Training Day so show how you can do paper piecing. Can you see the centre of the cake is patterned like the background paper? Well you stamp the cake again on the patterned paper and then cut it out and layer it over the other stamped image. A bit fiddly but effective I think. 
Here is another make using the same products just a couple of changes. This one was from a Stamp a Stack in June I believe.
I have changed the way I shared the products below and they are on a carousel so you can whizz through them rather than them being in a list. Which do you prefer? Would love your feedback on an email! 

I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment