Sunday 2 August 2015

Re-take on a popular make

Hello there! Today I am sharing a re-make of probably one of my most pinned creations every, this one HERE which has a full tutorial HERE. As soon as I saw the Watercolour Wings bundle I knew I wanted to re-create this popular make. It is a lot easier now because the stamp set is photopolymer so you can see where you are stamping, no need for the Stamp-a-ma-Jig. 
I used the new Thick Whisper White for this card and I am so so happy we got this in our new Annual Catalogue, next year I am really hoping for thick Very Vanilla too! The butterflies were all stamped along the edge of the card in Pool Party and Bermuda Bay and then cut out by hand.
 I then die cut various other butterflies to stick over the top. I think the hardest thing about this card is trying to fit 4 butterflies on it!
 I hope you like this make, this was our final make of the Technique Club for July and my next Technique Club will be on Saturday 26th September.

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: