Saturday 8 August 2015

Get Well Card

Good Morning and happy Saturday to you! 

My Mother-in-Law is currently in hospital awaiting an operation and whilst she is in good spirits she is fighting off an infection before she is able to have the operation. I made this card for Robin to take for her when he went to see her last week. It would have been a really simple make but I complicated it by adding the embossed element. I am so into embossing at the moment and love the extra touch that it adds.
 I stamped the solid flower in Pink Pirouette and then stamped the lined image over the top in Versamark and then covered in white emboss powder and heated it using my Stampin Up Heat Tool. It’s hard to photograph but you should be able to see the shine of the embossing on the pink flowers.
My Mother-in-Law loved the card, she enjoys receiving the handmade creations and fingers crossed will be home soon.

I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment