Friday 28 August 2015

Snow Place like home!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! I was on a roll yesterday and got lots of work done - mostly things for my weekend retreat that runs in a couple of weeks. There has been a lot of Christmas crafting going on this week and I am really enjoying it!

This is another card that I made whilst staying at my lovely SJ’s house last week. I took this stamp set Snow Place and matching dies with me as I knew SJ didnt have this one. We had a lovely time stamping snowmen and cutting out the various bits with her lovely daughter Zoe.
I used some of the papers from the Home for Christmas suite as I thought they looked like snow falling in the sky and I tore some Whisper White and inked it with Pool Party ink to create a frosty look. 
I love the Merry wording from the new thin lets and usually I find these fiddly to adhere to my projects but oh no, not now! Now we have an exciting addition to our adhesive arsenal! This brilliant Precision Glue which I am just LOVING! It’s perfect for gluing small items and will last you ages. Look out for it in the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue on page 43. It’s really easy to miss as it’s in the middle of the Thanksgiving products.
Oooo here is another sneak peek on this photo! I used to glue to adhere the snowflake. Hope you liked todays card, I will share another one tomorrow as we get nearer to the launch of the new Autumn/Winter catalogue on Tuesday!

FYI I am not listing the supplies at the end of this post as most of them are not available until Tuesday!

 I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift. I will be closing this order on Sunday 30th August at 8pm.

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment