Wednesday 1 May 2013

Gold embossed Wedding card

Hi there! I am back to my usual morning posting today! Do you ever make a card and you just love everything about it and don't want to give it away?? This is that card today!!! Part of my Tuesday Club makes doing Wedding/Anniversary cards (but ones that could be adapted for birthdays)


This is a gate fold card that is 14.8cm square, really easy to score using the Metric plate on the Simply Scored tool 


As you can see we did some Gold embossing which I think look stunning and all the ladies agreed and "Oooo'hd and Aaahhhhh'd over it.


We also stamped inside the card too.


And here are both cards together, they both took about the same amount of time to make which was handy as we were so busy last night that I had to split the ladies into 2 groups!


HOT OF THE PRESS - today we have a new product that is on SPECIAL OFFER for the month of May only. THIS AND THAT journal book and accessories with 15% off if you buy as a bundle from me in May. These are perfect for storing all your bits of memorabilia, for journalling, photos and bits and bobs. Great for teenagers and children and great as gifts.



I will be running a class using this and the bundle will be included in the cost of the class. An order will be going in ASAP so please message me if you would like to get your hands on this! I will leave you with this cool video to showcase the products.


Julie
supplies Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Papers – 
Stamps – Everything Eleanor, One in a Million, You are Loved
Embellishments – Pool Party Seam Binding, Pearls, Rhinestones
Tools – Heart Framelits, Extra Large Oval punch
Mediums – Pool Party embossing powder, Gold embossing powder, Versamark, Pool Party ink, Crumb Cake ink


No comments:

Post a Comment