Saturday 25 May 2013

Secret Garden Scrapbooking

Good Morning and happy weekend to you! Last night I enjoyed my Stamp a Stack event with 17 lovely ladies. Think I made the cards too easy as some of them were finished for 9.20pm as opposed to 10pm.

I had 4 lovely new ladies last night - Caroline, Victoria, Jill and Louise and they were all amazing!

This afternoon I have my monthly Scrapbook Club and also my Technique Club so I thought I would share the scrapbook page with you as I have already sent some of the images to my ladies for them to get their thinking caps on!!


I have to say this was totally inspired by a layout by Sarah Sagert who is a Stampin Up Artisan Design Team member, you can find her blog HERE


I have used the Natural Composition papers and the Print Poetry stack for the flowers which were made from the Secret Garden framelits.


The colours are Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla


I used an Aquabrush to wet the flowers then I scrunched them up to create these stunners! The smaller flowers are from the Boho Blossom punch.


Hope you like it and I hope my ladies enjoy re-creating it this afternoon


Julie

supplies
Card – Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Papers – Print Poetry
Stamps – Alphabet 
Embellishments – Natural buttons, Vintage faceted buttons, Linen Thread, Midnight Muse ribbon
Tools – Secret Garden Framelits, Decorative Borders plate, Boho Blossom punch, Timeless Alphabet dies, Jewellery tag punch
Mediums – Midnight Muse ink



No comments:

Post a Comment