Sunday 5 May 2013

Mixed Bunch set

Hello there and welcome to my blog on this lazy Sunday I am having!! On Friday evening I spent a  most enjoyable evening at Lucy's house with a group of 6 ladies running a private class. What is a private class you may ask? Well I designed 3 cards all based around the Mixed Bunch set and took all the products needed and taught this class with the ladies. They each paid me £10 OR the class was FREE with a spend of £35 on the night! If the total spends come to more than £150 you get the hostess benefits too!!! It's a win win!


So here are the set of 3 cards that we made. 


The first one was very heavy on the Calypso Coral and I took Mr Big Shot with me to the class (some of the ladies hadn't seen him before), they were all impressed with his embossing! We used the Square Lattice folder on this card along with the Petite Pairs set (which we used on all 3 cards).



The next card was this Pretty in Pink and Crumb Cake combo and I showed the ladies how to turn the flower into a butterfly.


And finally my favourite card, which has very little stamping on is this Bashful Blue and So Saffron combo



I hope you like these cards and if you fancy hosting your own private class then please do get in touch with me to book a date!

Julie


supplies Card – Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
Papers – Tea for Two
Stamps – Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs
Embellishments – So Saffron ribbon, Crumb Cake ribbon, Large Rhinestones, Vintage Faceted buttons, Rhinestones
Tools – Blossom Punch, 1 inch Circle punch, 3/4 Circle punch, Labels Framelits, Scallop Edge punch, Square Lattice embossing folder
Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Bashful Blue ink, Calypso Coral ink, Pretty in Pink ink



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these cards with us, Julie, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three cards. The butterfly is my favorite. TFS!

    ReplyDelete