Sunday 26 May 2013

Oh Hello Technique Club

Hi there and welcome to my blog today. I am having a lazier day today as I have been full on with classes since Friday evening. On Friday I had 17 lovely ladies for Stamp a Stack and then yesterday I had 6 scrapbookers and 4 technique club ladies. 

Its hard to prepare for all these classes over a 24 hour period, but it does mean I get a gap on a weekend now! This is what I love about Stampin Up I can run it how I want it to fit in with my family!

Happy to report that these were the first classes I have run at the church since I moved house and I didnt forget to bring anything!!!! My regular ladies know I often forget things and could be seen running back to the house to get them (it was only 2 minutes away) however my new house is a mile away so I was under pressure to remember everything!

Over the next couple of days I will share our Technique Club cards. I started my Technique Club back in February and I have a small teacher-led class and we do 3 cards using the same stamp set. I show the ladies the versatility of the set and they get it included in the cost of the class.

This was our warm up card. I saw one very similar on my favourite place to hang out - Pinterest!! All the cool kids hang out there you know!! This card made the ladies be-friend their Stamp a ma jigs and they had to get jiggy with the stamping! We loved how the patchwork effect looked when we had finished!


The colours we used were the 2011 - 2013 In colours, all of which are staying except for Lucky Limeade - poor Lucky Limeade, I feel a bit sorry for it!


The sentiment was stamped in Basic Grey and then we tied some Calypso Coral ribbon around and then tied a scrap of Pool Party Seam Binding over the knot!


Hope you like the card and come back to see the next one tomorrow!

ONLINE ORDERING

It is with regret that I have to announce that the Stampin Up Online Ordering service has been temporarily removed whilst Stampin Up sort out a few issues. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Rest assured I will still be taking orders and I am happy to do this over the phone or by email. My Online Reward system will not be affected and you will still be able to claim your stars for a online purchase of over £50.

See you tomorrow 

Julie

shop now

supplies
Card – Pool Party, Whisper White
Stamps – Oh, Hello
Embellishments – Calypso Coral ribbon, Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon
Tools – Stamp a ma Jig
Mediums – Wisteria Wonder ink, Lucky Limeade ink, Calypso Coral ink

No comments:

Post a Comment