Sunday 19 May 2013

New Craft Room Pics and Tour


Hello there and good morning to you!! We have done 6 sleeps in our new home and I have to say I am loving it! Thank you to those who have sent me a card and a gift, and to the lovely peeps who have helped me out! My dear friend Jane helped me start to sort the craft room out on Tuesday night which was a HUGE help to me - thanks Jane!

So I am here with a few photos of my craft room and a little video too!

Here is my new blind that was only put up yesterday. We have had blinds put up throughout the house with the exception of Ross's room (he wanted to bring the same curtains from the old house!)


Now to my regular ladies please do not faint but I actually baked buns on Friday for the little class I held on Saturday. My new resolution now we are in the new house, with a bigger kitchen, is to bake for all of my classes rather than nipping to Sainsburys all the time!


A few pics of my craft room


This is the area for tea and coffee and when I not running a class I do my cutting here but for a class I get out some samples.


I had 4 lovely ladies for a class yesterday. When we are not using the extra table I will just push it up to the wall to have more room!


And here is a little video, sorry it goes on its side sometimes and there are a couple of sound issues but I am sure you will get the gist!




I have some spaces left for my Stamp a Stack on Friday evening - please book with me by Tuesday 21st May. £15 to make 12 cards OR take your cards home FREE with an order of £45 on the night!


I also have 2 places left for my Technique Club, details below!



Julie

12 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Jules, I'm so glad you are finally in your new home. It's been a long hard road, but it certainly looks worth the wait! Wishing you every happiness in your new home, and every success in your new business space xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful Jules..I know it's been a long, hard road for you, but it certainly looks worth the wait! Wishing you every happiness in your new home, and every success in your new business space. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It s great Julie & I am very jealous. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craft room looks lovely julie and so does your new house - wishing you lots of happiness - and cakes look delicious x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this room Is amazing! Love your blind the fabric is beautiful... Happy crafting!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fab room,have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this room is fab... Love all the storage you have! The blind has a beautiful fabric might get it for my craft room what is it called? Many days of happy crafting xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this room is fab... Love all the storage you have! The blind has a beautiful fabric might get it for my craft room what is it called? Many days of happy crafting xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new craft room Julie, I am sure you will spend a lot of happy time in there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great Jules, we recently moved house and I have a downstairs craft room too and love it, hope you have many happy crafting times in there. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Julie I love it, love it, love it. You must me sooooo pleased with your new house. Did you make the picture on the wall next to your lovely blinds? Looking forward to seeing you at a class soon, Anne Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Julie I love it, love it, love it. You must me sooooo pleased with your new house. Did you make the picture on the wall next to your lovely blinds? Looking forward to seeing you at a class soon, Anne Lucas

    ReplyDelete