Saturday 18 May 2013

Workshop makes

Hi there! It's our first weekend in our new home and the cricket is cancelled!!! Will be putting the hubby to good use today sorting things out and doing jobs! First up for me is finishing sorting my craft room!

I demoed at a lovely Stampin Up party on Thursday evening at June's house with 6 lovely ladies. People often worry that they might not have enough people at their workshops but I was able to spend lots of time with the 6 ladies and June got a tonne of freebies. Thank you to all the ladies and in particular to lovely June.

Here are the projects I demonstrated. The ladies made the card on the left and then I shared the "spruced up" version on the right with a few added extras!



Have to say that the Butterfly punches were a huge hit on the night!


I gave June this little gift for hosting the party which contained a Dazzling Details. 


Right thats me off! I have to supervise the blind fitters who are here today! Finally I can take down the flattened Stampin Up boxes down from our windows!

Julie
supplies Card – Crumb Cake, So Saffron
Papers – Tea for Two
Stamps – Amazing Family, Distressed Dots
Embellishments – So Saffron Ribbon, Rhinestones
Tools – Dress Up Framelits, Bitty Butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly punch
Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Early Espresso ink

No comments:

Post a Comment