Saturday 11 May 2013

Gift Voucher Wallet

Hello another weekend here already!! I made this gift voucher wallet quite a while back and realised I never shared it with you :)

I love to make these for my customers and each one I have made has always been an individual design just for them!


I used the Natural Composition Papers (please don't be fooled by the word "paper" as these are far from paper, much much thicker and perfect for a card blank) with the Oh Hello Stamp set.


The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake which I am using a heck of a lot lately!!! A new fave, thats for sure! The colours are Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo.


I do hope the recipient loved her gift!


Julie
supplies Card – Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
Papers – Natural Composition
Stamps – Oh, Hello, Bring on the Cake
Embellishments – Flower Trim, Pool Party Seam Binding
Tools – Oval Framelits, Scallop Border punch
Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Early Espresso ink, Wisteria Wonder marker, Pool Party marker, Island Indigo marker, Lucky Limeade marker

No comments:

Post a Comment