Thursday 23 May 2013

Thank you for June and friends

Hi there and welcome to my blog today. Yesterday I made some thank you tags and cards for my ladies who ordered at June's party last week as well as a thank you card for June herself which you can see below!



I had some of the One Sheet Wonder left over so I put it to good use and made this card. I stamped some extras and then punched them out and layered them up.


 Have to say I am enjoying this colour combo!


 I also made some little tags for the ladies orders to label them up and also doubles as a thank you card too!


Hope you like my quick makes today?

Have you noticed my new SHOP NOW buttons? I love them and I have been busy making thank you cards for my Online Orderers too!

Julie
shop now
supplies
Card – Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Whisper Whit
Stamps – Lacy and Lovely
Embellishments – Rhinestones, Soft Suede Taffeta
Tools – 1 3/4 circle punch, Scallop Edge punch
Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Soft Suede ink, Rich Razzleberry ink, Pool Party ink

No comments:

Post a Comment