Monday 20 May 2013

Using up the scraps!

Hi there! We have been in our new home a week now and we are all settled in and getting used to the changes! The craft room is working well and I made a card in it yesterday using some scraps and spare bits from my Dress Up Class!

This was my favourite card from my Dress Up class and I had the bits left over so I made another version!



And here it is! I am still experimenting with where to take my photos so they arent as good at the moment! I used some different stamps for this one - Flowering Flourishes - had to mount them up as I was naughty and hadn't used them yet!


Papers are from my faves - Tea for Two!


Love love love the Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon


Inside I combined 2 sentiments  - Curly Cute and Amazing Family



Do you remember these cards? Well I have had a request to run this class again from home and I have 2 places to fill. The class date is Saturday 1st June at 2pm.The cost is £26 and includes the clear mount stamp set (pay £4 more to get wood) or you can take the class without the stamp set for £15.00. Come along and learn some cool new techniques. If  you would like to book on and come and join me in my new room please email me.


Julie
supplies Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Papers – Tea for Two
Stamps – Amazing Family, Curly Cute
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Tools – Dress Up Framelits
Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Early Espresso ink, Crumb Cake ink, Calypso Coral ink

No comments:

Post a Comment