Saturday 4 May 2013

3 for the price of 1!!

Hey there! I ran out of time to post this morning! We have a little further to travel to dancing now so we had to be off before I had the chance!

I thought I would share 3 cards today from the Stamp a Stack from last Friday! Hence the 3 for the price of 1 title!!! Just one photo of each one today!!


The LEGO card. This one took a long time as the ladies had to make 2 and yes I am not a perfect stamper all the time and I suffered a little "ghosting" on the edge of my stamp on this card!


This one was CASED from a lovely swap from the lovely Bev in our team. I loved how she stamped the Need for Speed vehicles and then punched them out with the square punch and then added the scallop square - very clever! Colours are Bashful Blue, Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie.


And finally one that uses up your scraps of paper. Again a simple design. The sentiment is from Memorable Moments and the little ties are from A Fitting Occasion. Colours are Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso!

That's all from me today. Will be back with some floral cards tomorrow!

Julie


1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,
    the first card I find quite klasse.Das is a nice idea suitable for little boys who love LEGO.
    Greetings Christiane

    ReplyDelete