Wednesday 29 May 2013

Stamp a Stack cards share.

Hello there! Wednesday already - it can't be! Last night I had a rare night off from Tuesday Club and Trainings so I went along to my dance partners lesson to dance with him as we have exams coming up soon and I am partnering him for his exams!!! Eeek!!

I thought I would start sharing the Stamp a Stack cards with you. This one was my favourite one of the night and I cannot claim any credit for it at all as I fell in love with it on Pinterest and I have seen it pinned a lot since!


The colours are Pool Party, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake with some Island Indigo as an accent.


I am still trying to find a good place to take photos in my new home. This is from my family room window - what do you think? It was a nice sunny day!


We also did some Spritzing on this card with the Spritzer tool and added some Linen Thread. Which reminds me I am out of Linen Thread - yikes!!!!

Keep your eyes peeled on my blog this week as there are lots of things happening this weekend!

Julie
supplies
 Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
 Papers – First Edition
 Stamps – Papillon Potpourri
 Embellishments – Linen Thread
 Tools – Elegant Butterfly punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Scallop Circle punch
 Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Pool Party ink, Early Espresso marker

No comments:

Post a Comment