Tuesday 7 May 2013

More Dapper cards!

Hello there on this fine Tuesday morning (which actually feels like a Monday!). Today I am sharing the other 2 Dapper Dad cards that we made at training a few weeks ago.

This first one was a cased card from Pinterest (again). I am beginning to wonder what I did for my inspiration before Pinterest??


Simple make with the silver buttons and this time the show stamp from the set and the sentiment from Delightful Dozen.



 This design I managed to come up with myself (smile)! Very simple and uses the final stamp from the set - the watch!


I soon realised that the silver buttons were perfect for some dimension and to make the watch seem more realistic!


And here they are all together.


Back tomorrow with more girlier makes!

Julie
suppliesCard – Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Stamps – Dapper Dad, Delightful Dozen
Embellishments – Bakers Twine, Silver Buttons, Natural Trim
Tools – 2 1/2 inch Circle punch, Argyle Embossing folder, 
Mediums – Night of Navy ink

No comments:

Post a Comment