Friday 10 May 2013

More Dress Up Framelit cards

Good morning to you! I thought I would share the project I made with the lovely ladies group on Wednesday evening! One of the ladies who runs the group has recently started attending my classes and enjoyed using the dress framelits so I thought I would make a card with these!


We created a gatefold card in Baja Breeze with the Twitterpated paper. I was very kind and scored the ladies card for them as well as die cutting the dresses and dress forms so the creations didn't take as long


The sentiment we used is from Made for You and its a lovely set of 3 useful sentiments at a really reasonable price!


And here are a couple of the designs together. If any of the lovely ladies are reading I hope you really love your creations - I have to say all the ladies were great, no faux pas at all!!!!!


Julie
supplies Card – Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Papers – Twitterpated
Stamps – Made for You
Embellishments – Island Indigo ribbon (SAB)
Tools – 1 3/8 circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Dress Up Framelits, Labels Framelits
Mediums – Riding Hood Red ink

1 comment: