Thursday 2 May 2013

Best Dad Ever!

Hey there. Another lovely sunny day today for us here in Yorkshire which is good as our eldest son has a cricket match for school and he has been asked to captain the school team! So proud of him!

Thought I would start sharing the male cards with you from last weeks Stamp a Stack event (next one is Friday 24th May). This was my favourite card of the evening and one I totally CASED from the "what would we do without" Pinterest site!


I love the colour combo of Bashful Blue, Summer Starfruit, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. Bashful Blue (the pale blue) is leaving us soon so please get your orders in for this if you need to stock up your card supplies


I have used 3 stamp sets on this card, Dapper Dad (watch), Beyond Plaid (checked background) and Best Dad Ever (sentiment)


Right I must dash as I have my club orders to pack and dish out!

Julie
supplies Card – Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit
Papers – First Edition
Stamps – Dapper Dad, Best Dad Ever, Beyond Plaid
Embellishments – Summer Starfruit ribbon, Midnight Muse ribbon
Tools – Chevron Embossing folder, Big Shot
Mediums – Summer Starfruit ink, Night of Navy ink

No comments:

Post a Comment