Wednesday 22 May 2013

One sheet wonder for Tuesday Club

Good morning! Last night was very exciting as my first online order came through from the lovely Zoe! She purchased products to help her friend Shannon make her wedding stationery!! Want to have a look at my online store then take a look HERE


So last night I had to move the Tuesday Club to my cosy craft studio due to smaller numbers this week! I decided to do a One Sheet Wonder as we had done some pretty complex cards over the last few weeks so last night I wanted to make it a bit easier! I stamped a whole sheet of A4 with the Lacy and Lovely stamp set - its really lovely by the way!


Here are all 4 of the cards we made. I gave the ladies a sheet of each of the coloured card and they copied some of my designs or designed their own!





Which is your favourite??
All these items can of course be purchased on my new online store!
www.juliekettlewell.stampinup.net

Have you checked out my Online Rewards page at the top of my blog? I have set up a fantastic reward program for online orders!

Julie
supplies 

Card – Pool Party, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
 Papers – 
 Stamps – Lacy and Lovely
 Embellishments – Rhinestones, Large Rhinestones, Large Pearls, White Ribbon, Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon
 Tools – Circle and Scallop Circle punches
 Mediums – Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Pool Party inks

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, i love the colours you have chosen, it`sds given me inspiration too, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo, Julie - nice idea for a class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo, Julie - nice idea for a class.

    ReplyDelete