Thursday 9 May 2013

Team Training projects

Hi there! Looks like the rain from yesterday has disappeared today and its a lovely sunny day! Last night I went to do a talk and a craft session at a lovely new ladies group just 5-10 minutes away from my house. Lovely bunch of ladies - thanks for making me feel so welcome and hope you have found my blog! I will share the card we made with you tomorrow!

On Tuesday night we held our monthly team training for our local ladies and we made the projects I am sharing with you today featuring the Dress Up framelits.


We made this basic make and take card for a workshop using So Saffron and Calypso Coral with Early Espresso.


And then this is the enhanced version with a little bit more product added on.


The papers are my fave Tea for Two papers and I added a flower from the ribbon trim!

 We also made this cute little dress which can hold a lipstick of in this case it held a bottle of Dazzling Details for a hostess gift. I got this idea from my friend Bekka (think she used lip salves)


I love the Crumb Cake Seam Binding, its my absolute fave ribbon at the moment!


Right thats all from me today as I have a full on day!

Julie
supplies Card – Crumb Cake, So Saffron
Papers – Tea for Two
Stamps – Amazing Family, Distressed Dots
Embellishments – So Saffron Taffeta ribbon, Crumb Cake ribbon, Rhinestones, Flower Trim
Tools – Dress Up Framelits
Mediums – Early Espresso ink, So Saffron Ink, Calypso Coral ink

No comments:

Post a Comment