Tuesday 28 May 2013

Final Technique Club card

Hi there and welcome to my blog today. I am sharing the final card from the Technique club which is our "cool down" card! Bit ironic as we actually used the Heat Tool on this card so there wasnt much cooling down going on!


For this card I wanted to share a technique I had seen on Pinterest whereby it showed how someone had coloured their antique brads with embossing powders! So I decided to have a go! Was quite pleased for a first attempt. Couldn't stretch to making another one as I only had 5 Antique brads left!


We dipped the brad in Versamark and then into the Pool Party embossing powder and then heat embossed it! We had a couple of incidents involving hot tweezers but other than that the results were great.


Here are all 3 of the cards together. I have enjoyed sharing these with you and hope you have enjoyed looking at them!


I would love to see you at my next Technique Club which is on Saturday 29th June. Further info to follow shortly!


Julie

supplies
Card – Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Papers – Lucky Limeade DSP
Stamps – Oh, Hello, Distressed Dots
Embellishments – Doily, Antique Brad
Tools – Oval Framelits, Heat Tool
Mediums – Wisteria Wonder ink, Lucky Limeade marker, Basic Grey ink, Pool Party embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jules,

    I just discovered that technique with heat embossing the Antique Brads via Pinterest too, isn't the effect stunning,wish I'd thought of that one, tried it with the white ink and it looks lovely! See you soon, Kerry x

    ReplyDelete