Saturday 28 February 2009

Sale-A-Bration - Last Day

Awwww I am sad that Sale-A-Bration is over, it has been fab to have this event so early on in our Stampin Up careers over here! More exciting things to come soon though so onwards and upwards!!! Here is a card I have made combining 2 of the Sale-A-Bration sets, Botanical Blooms and Polka Dot Punches! I have stamped the Botanical Blooms to create a background and layered over the flowers with the outline stamp. I also softly stamped on the section where the sentiment and flowers are.

The sentiment is from hostess Level 1 set Best Yet and the flowers are punched out with the 5 Petal Punch and layered up . In the corners I have used my pricking tool for extra effect! Colour combo is Regal Rose, Old Olive and Rose Red over the top of the flowers.
Thank you to all my customers who purchased from me over the last 2 months, I hope that those of you who took advantage of the free sets have enjoyed them as much as I have!!
Jules
x

7 comments:

  1. Love the card Jules, thanks for all the great inspiration on how to use these gorgeous Stamp Sets, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, elegant card this would be perfect for Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, such yummy papers :D
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jules, love the colour combo you have used
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Honey, just to let you know I have put the picture of the Tote onto ILWS Stamp you can get a closer look, Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete