Wednesday 25 February 2009

Sale-A-Bration - 4 Days to go

Here we are with another project which incorporates 2 of the free Sale-A-Bration sets that you can earn this week, but hurry as the offer ends on Saturday!!!!

We will be making this card at my workshop this evening. It is based on a card we made a few weeks ago when I went to High Wycombe for some Stampin Up training. It uses the Polka DOt Punches set and the Congratulations set. The images have been stamped and punched out with the co-ordinating punches which are available to purchase seperately.

The card is a joy fold card and I have stamped the white panel in Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue and Barely Banana.



The sentiment inside from the Congratulations set.
Hope the ladies enjoy this one too!!
Jules
x

5 comments:

  1. I love this card and the colours are great, I may have to have a go at this style of card it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on this one, Great fold on the card too, makes a nice change,
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea Jules, very different, Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Wish I had seen it before I went out to my workshop tonight, as I would have cased it. What I thought was my quickest/easiest M & T took the longest time....ended up doing 3 different M & T's as there were 13 people there, so a bit hectic!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I was so excited I had to try a similar card!

    ReplyDelete