Tuesday 17 February 2009

A card from Milly!

Here as promised is the card from Milly the Cat!! I have never made a card from a cat before but I knew that my trusty All in the Family set would help me out! You really can make a card for everyone using it, which I have proved here!!!!!


A combo of Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink here with the sentiment from Seasonal Wishes. I have used a round nestie and doodled round it with Pumpkin Pie marker, images coloured with my markers and used my retro daisy punch.

I was informed Milly was black and white so I hope it looks a little bit like her!!!

Another Dress Rehearsal tonight, it went very well last night but I am hoping tonight will be even better!

Back tomorrow hopefully!

Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. Awww look - there's Milly the cat! You're right Jule's, this set is so versatile - what a cute card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I'm gonna have to have a play with my set! Sarah B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julie, love the girl and cat image.The papers and flowers look fab.
    Hugs
    Jill x x

    ReplyDelete