Monday 23 February 2009

Sale - a - Bration - Only 6 days left

Only 6 days to go in the first ever Sale-A-Bration in the UK!!!! Your chance to earn the stamp set I have used for this card by spending £45 in the catalogue. I have cased this card from one that the lovely Jenny did. Obviously changed the colours and a few other bits on it. I hope Jenny doesnt mind me using her card for inspiration!!!!

The colour combo is Regal Rose and So Saffron with a bit of Pretty in Pink thrown in!!! A lot of cutting out on this card which was very relaxing last night!!!! Sentiment is from the Best Yet set and I have used my Scallop Edge punch and some Pink taffeta ribbon.
If you would like to get your hands on this set or any of the other free sets please click on the Sale A Bration catalogue on my side bar to have a look at the 4 sets you can earn free!!
Back tomorrow!
Jules

9 comments:

  1. What a cool idea for the Polka Dot Punches, I think I might have to case this idea! Great Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I can see a "I cased this from, who cased this from....".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this card, so springy (made up word, I think!) Good to have you back **:)**
    S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Julie, love the vibrant colours and the beautiful flowers
    Hugs
    Jill x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Great choice of colours. Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Jules ....I wanna case it too! xxx

    ReplyDelete