Monday 9 February 2009

Spoon Full of Sugar challenge!

Yay the challenge on Spoon Full of Sugar is a sketch challenge!! I find these so much easier and I make cards a lot quicker using them!!! I have used another image that the lovely Sarah Jane sent me and coloured in with my Stampin Up Inkpads and an aquabrush, highlighted with White Gel Pen. Papers are a mixture of So Saffron and Haiku.

This sentiment is stamped with the Sincere Salutations stamp set, used Old Olive ribbon and punched out tiny retro daisies!

Close up here of the flourish which is from the Yummy set which you can earn free if you spend £45 with me on Stampin Up goodies but only until the end of the month!
Here are the ink colours I have used
Hair - Close to Cocoa
Skin - Blush Blossom
Top - So Saffron
Jeans - Bordering Blue
Flowers - So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie
Grass -Old Olive
Thats it for now, back tomorrow with another creation!!
Jules
x

14 comments:

  1. That's lovely Jules ! Very summery and fantastic colouring, Love this card ! S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's GORGEOUS! I love the way you've used the Yummy flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the colouring is fantastic. Fabby papers also. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules - this is a beautiful card!! Daisy is one of my favourite images (funny how I've never used her lol) - fantastic colouring too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours! Very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love this image and the card is gorgeous, Love it, cant say anything else, Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Jules, I cannot believe how beautifully you have coloured your image. Its amazing!

    Siobhan xxx

    P.S I have an award for you on my blog Here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. I love the yummy flourish too. That yummy set is very versatile.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card Julie, your colouring is just wonderful, I love the papers and colours you've used gorgoeus hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow stunning card Jules, I just love the colours you have used, gorgeous xx
    I have left you an award on my blog too xx
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the colours, I got some of the So Saffron papers in my last order but I'm still at the Looking and touching stage, maybe next week I'll have the courage to just use them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Freat card and beautiful colouring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was soo sure I left you a comment on this beauty!! must be going mad in old age [said with yorkshire accent!]
    Love it hun.. your colouring is just getting better and better.. the shading is perfect and the shadow around is fab!
    Thanks for the chat!!
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Jules, I love the sketch, fab image and excellent colouring. Gorgeous papers and loving those swirls! xx

    ReplyDelete