Saturday 7 February 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge - Love and Romance

On Thursday I received the most gorgeous card from Sarah-Jane filled with some fab images and this was one of them!!! I dont have any of the recent Sugar Nellie stamps so thought I would use this one for the Love and Romance challenge, I have done this more as a card to show some love rather than a romantic card!!
The image has been coloured with my Stampin Up inkpads and I have highlighted with white gel pen from SU, papers are of course my favourite Sweet Always ones!! I have used my Spiral Punch on the right hand side and the Scallop Circle punch to add layering to the sentiment which is from the BEst Yet set. Flowers are from my retro daisy punch and I have added some of my precious flat backed pearls from my Pretties kit
I have been to help get the set in the theatre this morning for Sweeney Todd and I have accidently bumped my head on a shelf!!! I am feeling a bit tender and sorry for myself so might just have to craft for the rest of the day!
Jules
x

10 comments:

  1. Any excuse, Jules, Can't blame you may self, after my migraine attack yesterday All I am doing to day is colouring in the Tilda Images Steph sent me, soory for the typing errors, but my head is still fuzzy. Hope you are ok and not too dazed, have fun, hugs and best wishes Sarah B X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO,hope you are ok!!!
    I recognise that card,lol!!! ;O)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Good !! Love what you have done with this, S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! you must be more careful lol I love this image - must ink her up soon Great card Jules, hope you're having a great weekend :) BTW, how do you make so many cards - I've given up lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julie,

    Love the image and the funky colours. Hope your head is ok!!!
    Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge,
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this card Jules, the papers are gorgeous and I need one of those gel pens, looks like my next order may be early, hope your head feels better xx
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!!!thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so bright and cheerful - love the color combination and your coloring. The flowers are pretty... must use more punches in my cards lol! Hope you're head bump's better. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card!! Love the color combo that you have used and the papers are so pretty!! Nicely put together! I hope your head is feeling better! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge with us :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh beautiful what fab colours and I love the flower. Hope you are feeling better. Kim

    ReplyDelete