Friday 20 February 2009

Penny Black Saturday - Just in time!!

OOooo I have just got in, in time for the Penny Black Saturday challenge!!!!! I have had a lovely little hour making a couple of cards trying to calm down after the last couple of nights!!! Last night was fab and tonight I have loads of different friends in and my hubby and my eldest are also watching tonight!!! Here is my card, colour combo Old Olive, Choc Chip, Pixie Pink! I have used a mixture of Choc Chip and Old Olive designer papers and the gorgeous Old Olive ribbon, I love it!!! Coloured the image in with a mixture od inkpads and markers - all SU!

I turned the sketch on its side by the way in case you were wondering!!!! Used my Tab punched and layered up some flowers using the Boho Blossoms punch and some diamante gems.
Going to try and make a few cards tomorrow
Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. Is this going to be you Jules tomorrow night at the end of Show Party, Very classy lady, Love the card. Hope things are still going well, gonna have to come and see you in your next show, may be us Jems could meet up and come along, Hugs and Wishes Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Julie :) Love the image and colours you have used

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Julie, oh love these gorgoeus colouring and pretty details - great work.
    Thanks for joining us this week
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Julie....this is fab...love the paper mix and great colour work on your image......great take on the sketch and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie - great funky card for the cahllenge - love your image and colour scheme. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely as always Jules & sounds like you're having a great time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely bud, we all really enjoyed last night. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww another beautiful card Julie I love the bright colours hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete