Thursday 26 February 2009

Sale-A-Bration - 3 Days to Go!!!

Not long to go now!!!! Here I am again with another Sale-A-Bration project. This time a card made with the lovely Botanical Blooms set. A set of 7 stamps which you can stamp and then layer the outline over the top! I have done this quite randomly for a shabby look!!!
I have used a colour combo that is new to me!!! Never used Summer Sun before (had to break the seal on the ink pad if I am honest!!! ) and matched it with Cameo Coral, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip!

I did a bit of paper pricking in the top corners as they were looking a bit bare and I think it adds a little something!

Also experimented with a double scallop here at the bottom!!!!
Last night I did a lovely workshop with some fab new ladies! We made the gift box and the card from my blog yesterday! We did run out of time and the evening became quite rushed at the end so if any of you ladies are reading, sorry it was so rushed!! I hope you enjoyed yourselves though!! Your stash will be here very soon!!

If you would like any SU products please get in touch, details on my sidebar!!!

Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. It's jaw dropping gorgeous hun!
    lovin the colour combo!!

    Marlene xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different for you this one ! but I do likey ! Loving the pricking (no comments here please !) in the corner, and the double scallop is sweet !
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jule's, this card is too gorgeous!! Really need to open my tool kit & get piercing xxx

    ReplyDelete