Sunday 8 February 2009

Sketch Saturday

Happy Sunday everyone, this is my take on the Sketch Saturday challenge, I have left the sentiment off on purpose as I am not sure is this is for my hubby's birthday or for Father's Day!!! Of course that is supposed to be my hubby with our 2 boys!

The colour combo is one of my new favourites for male cards, Tempting Turqouise, Green Galore and Gable Green, inspired by the Rainbow Sherbert papers. Image coloured in with my SU markers and buttons are from the Stampin Up Bold Brights!
I am at rehearsal nearly all day today, its the stressful part now, the set arrived yesterday and the lights are going in today so everyone is shattered and nervous - only 10 days to go!!!
Jules
x

14 comments:

  1. Great card,luv the image!!!

    Good Luck with rehearsals & mind your head!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, can't wait for my Stamp a majig to arrive so I can use the stamps, Good luck with rehearsals, Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, it's so cute. I just got those papers but all I can do is look at them, I want to use them but don't want to use them LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Good luck for rehearsals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card as always - wish I was brave enough to ink this set up- you always make it look so easy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this set, I picked mine up yesterday, so once I've done the help with homework thing, I hope to have a play later (fingers crossed) Good luck with the rehearsals, S.J.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card again Jules, good luck with your rehearsals
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and papers Julie..hope all goes well with your show.
    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww gorgeous card Julie I love those su papers and cute image hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card. Love that DP and the fabulous image. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Those backing papers remind me of the Spirograph set I had as a kid.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make such marvelous cards with this set Jules - haven't inked mine up yet!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab Jules, I love the papers and great sketch. That set is so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete