Thursday 12 February 2009

Spoon FUll of Sugar challenge 38 - Doodle Doo

Well Tuesday night was my last night off until Saturday 21st when the show finishes so thought I would put it to good use and do my ironing - ahem which turned out to be cardmaking instead and here is one I came up with!!!
It is for the Spoon Full of Sugar Doodle challenge. I have used colours that I wouldn't normally have put together, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip. TIlda is sat on my new favourite Cupcake stamp, love it!!!! I have doodled around the edges with little hearts as you can see!

The flower and button are both Stampin Up and the ribbon is too, Choc Chip!! Backing papers are from the Pumpkin Pie Designers papers (available in my paper share!!!!)

The sentiment is from the Best Yet set.

I coloured everything in with these little babies!!! The Stampin Up Watercolour Wonder crayons!!! I am really pleased with them!! The cost £16.95 for a set of 12 and last ages and ages!!


The best thing is you dont even need to get them out of the tin, I just take the colour direct from the tip of the crayon with my aquabrush!!!

If you would like any SU products dont hesitate to get in touch with me!! julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Thanks

Jules
x

9 comments:

  1. Love the card, and the colours are great together. Love the cupcake stamp, have been looking at myself, but so far have resisted, don't know how long for though, Sarah B
    PS: Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,luv the colours :o)x

    ps~buy yourself a steam generator iron,you only need to iron one side of stuff,brilliant!!! ;O)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Jules :)
    Love her sitting on the cupcake.. it looks good enough to eat!
    Yummie colours too.. fab!
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour combo ! and that cpcake is sooo cute ! Lovely card all round, S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card, love the stamps! The colours work really well and the papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie love the Tilda and the cupcake.
    Hugs
    Jill x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great card Jules. Love the colours you have used. x
    P.s These SU products are getting addictive lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, it's fab, love that cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card Jules! I really must take the wrapping off my crayons lol xxx

    ReplyDelete