Sunday 22 February 2009

Simple Wedding Card

My sisters friends got married in secret on Valentine's Day so she wanted to give them a card as a little momento and wanted some hearts on it. I have used a heart from the retired (but still available) Happy Hearts set. A very simple card with the heart stamped randomly and the spots stamped with the Polka Dot background stamp.

I printed their names off on the PC and then added the frame with the Frames with a Flourish set and added some flat backed pearls. Piece of Very Vanilla ribbon to finish off!

Well Sweeney is over, it went fab last night and I didn't get in until 3.30am but I am so glad its all over and I can get back to normal!! (is that a sign of getting old!!!)

Jules
x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie,luv the colours & it's so pretty & soft.

    Will prob catch up with you next week!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous keepsake, Jules, love the combination of the ribbon colour and soft pink, Sarah B X Hope you are relaxing today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Possibly a sign, but don't tell anyone !! Love the card, can you give me any top tips on the polka dot background ? mine seems to be hollow in the middle of the dots, if you know what I mean... Congrats on Sweeny too.
    Hugs S.J. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card - so simple but so effective- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - so simple yet so effective. It's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card - so simple but so effective- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Julie, perfect for a wedding :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty wedding card Jules - I love pink :) Now Sweeney's out of the way we can plan your visit - yay! Will ring you tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a stunning card - its beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete