Saturday 21 February 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Get Well Soon!

Well I am a little bit more on time for this weeks challenge!! I have had a lovely lie in this morning and basically just slobbed around most of the day and made a couple of cards and projects for my Stampin Up workshop next week. Here is my card for the Penny Black challenge, Get Well soon. I have used a combo of Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and So Saffron.

The image is coloured with Stampin Up inkpads and highlighted with my SU gel pen. Sweet Always paper for the main background paper and the other papers are So Saffron Designer papers. The ribbon is my trusty Old Olive!! Sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations set.

Added my favourite retro daisies and curled them upwards for the 3D effect as seen above!

Last night of Sweeney tonight which I am sad about but also looking forward to life getting back to normal next week!!!!!! And of course more crafting time!!

Jules
x

21 comments:

  1. This is another Lovely card. I Love PB, I have a few but have never inked them or made a card using them, I'm gonna have to do something now. Good Luck tonight, Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Julie absolutely stunning I love those SU papers and your image, beautiful flowers and ribbon hugs Jill x
    ps enjoy your last night performing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the colours and image. Good luck for tonight.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great card. The bright colors are perfect.

    Hugs, Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jules, Love the little hedgy and colours you've used..
    I've just put my PB card up :)
    Have a fab evening, Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Jules, I love the colours and the way you have coloured your little hedgehog. Msria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Julie, such a gorgeous image and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC.
    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Jules this card is fabulous, so bright and cheerful, I love it... gorgeous papers and details, and ofcourse very cute image ~ fab work.
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous colours and image
    fab card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jules this is a beautiful card and really striking
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cheerful color scheme! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie, your card is Gorgeous, love the colour scheme, and the image is super cute. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Julie - the iamge is beautifully coloured and your coloru scheme is fabulous. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a bright and cheerful card.
    Love the colors you chose, so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie, this is gorgeous, how do you get your photo's so perfect???? I thought I might come up and join you on the 14th if you still have space.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet, love your colour combinations.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow what a stunning card, great stamp and fabby colour combo. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is fabulous! I love the bright colour scheme! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete