Saturday 14 February 2009

Sugar Bowl challenge - Number 4

The challenge for the Sugar Bowl blog this week is to use ONE piece of patterned paper! Now the joy of the Stampin Up papers is that they are double sided so it looks like I have used two pieces!! I have used another image from my friend and downline Sarah-Jane. Dont know what I would have doen without these images she sent me as I dont own many of the new Sugar Nellies!! (hint!!!!!!).

I have coloured it with my Stampin Up inkpads and used a colour combo of mainly Old Olive and Pixie Pink. The papers are from the Old Olive designer papers (available in my Paper Share!) and the sentiment is from the Level 1 hostess set Best Yet (another firm favourite!)

Those yummy flowers are stamped with the Sale a Bration set called Polka Dot Punches which can be yours free when you spend £45 on regular SU products but only until the end of the month!!! And then never again!! They have then been punched out with the 5 petal punch. I had another go at doing the rectangle with my scallop edge punch and its really easy once you know how!!! Contact me if you want more details on anything, I will be glad to help!
Well I will hardly be in the house now, I am at rehearsal today and then probably there from 10-10 on Sunday!! Wish they had wireless internet in the venue, that would be fab as I could keep checking all ya blogs!!!!
Bye for now
Jules
x

14 comments:

  1. I love this card Jules, The colours really go well together. The one thing I'm learning from all of you lovely ladies is to be more adventurous with my colour combinations. I'm gonna have to try one of these challenges, now I'm off for the week. Another Fab and inspirational project, Sraah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the colours you have used,bright and spring-like!andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh Julie this is absolutely gorgoeus I love the colour combo and great image hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the colours and flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours on this one Julie, It's amazing you have found the time to craft with all this rehearsing !! You are a human dynamo !! Have fun, S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Julie :) Thanks for your comment on my blog about the crop I will contact you by email this week

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie
    Gorgeous card! Old Olive combi ned with anything is my favourite SU! combo!
    Thanks for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
    Luv'n'Hugs
    Sugar Mama x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite colour combo & how gorgeous is this card?!! I have some new Sugar Nellie's (& also some on the way) so I'll do you an image folder when they arrive :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Jules. Love the colour combo. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh this is gorgeous Jules, I love the colour combo (one of my favs) and the image is so sweet
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie this is fabulous!! Love the colour combo and the design

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, the image is great! I'd love some of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really beautiful! I love your coloring, color combo and the style of card you used is very very nice! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card!! I just adore the colors that you have used and that image is darling!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete