Sunday 8 February 2009

My other hobby!!!!

Here is another reason why I am busy at the moment!!!
No I havent run off with Johnny Depp!!! ( I Wish!!!)
My old time blog readers will remember that last year I took a leading role in The Full Monty!! Well this year we are doing Sweeney Todd!
Its going really well, the cast is fantastic and its very demanding vocally, its been a real challenge for me this time!!!


If you are in the Leeds/Yorkshire area please come and support us and see it, tickets are £10 or £12 and its well worth it for a great evenings entertainment. The show runs from Weds 18th to Sat 21st February.
So many of the audience last year thought we were a professional production on tour!!! Little did they know that we all went back to our day jobs the next day!!!

If you would like more info please leave me a comment, the show is on in Yeadon, Leeds.


Jules
THIS WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL THE END OF THE SHOW, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Julie, what dates are you playing? Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're going to have fun Julie. I'm glad you think the same as me about Marlene...she's a very special person. Did you work for Craftwork Cards once upon a time?
    I must have seen you at some of the shows.
    Funny you should write about Johnny Depp...have a look on my blog tomorrow if you have time!
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Jules - hope it goes brilliantly!! K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules - you got my RAK - yay! yay! yay! - I'll pop flowers in the post today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie , glad i found your blog ( im a leeds lass !) Yeadons not so far away from me .. break a leg Julie !
    love your cards !

    maddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hun, not far away at all really, good luck .... break a leg .... oooh you know what i mean. Have loved looking through your blog
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    -x-

    ReplyDelete